BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Poem




( I REMEMBER )

i remember when i only wrote little riddles, only because i was so little. Now im older and i know whats going on so i talk to mom, about you and why my tears are so blue?
I cry so much, feels like im going to die, my heart feels like its bursting into fire.
When i was little i thought people last for ever, but now i know thats never.
All the thoughts in my head, just wish i could go to bed, for my tears can stop rolling down my face but its never to late, your just always on my mind and i know its not fine.
All this pain drives me crazy, i try so hard to run away from the pain but i learned no matter how fast you run the pain will always run faster .
XOXOXO I MISS YOU GRANDPA -- GONE BUT NEVER 4 GOTTEN XOXOXO

4 comments:

ds188 said...

i likee your poem itss cutee.. well byee fronterr lol comment backk ... ilyy boo

tserrano188 said...

amazing poem! I can really see how much u miss your grandpa in this poem plain and simple mazing poem

dhill188 said...

Thats watz upp booga showin sum luv

atorres said...

I KNOW HOW U FEEL MY GRANDMA DIED AND I FELT THE SAME WAY SO I understand wat u qoing thro